In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, the relationship between consumer (end-user) and Metal-Kovis d.o.o., in the case of a material defect on the product, the provisions of the Mandatory Obligations Act (NN 35/05, 41/08, 125/11, 78/15) apply to liability for material defects.
Metal-Kovis d.o.o. does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy of the information or any errors on this website.
Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate and therefore the content on this web site is constantly being promoted and subject to change.
We also do not bear any liability for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by using these web sites.
The User agrees that no employee of Metal-Kovis d.o.o., as well as any other person or company involved in the creation of these sites, may not be liable for any damages or losses to other persons or companies arising out of the use of this website.
Links to other websites can be found on this website. The user can visit them at their own risk. M.R.A.V. Dizajn d.o.o. is not responsible to content on external internet sites.
T-Com Pay Way applies state-of-the-art data protection standards - Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit encryption and MD5 algorithm. The ISO 8583 protocol ensures that data exchange between the T-Com system and the credit card authorization centers is carried out in a private network, which is protected from the unauthorized access to a double layer of firewalls.
This statement commits us to protect the privacy of our users, customers and visitors of our site and the security of personal information provided to us through the website.
This notice describes the type of information we can collect from you when you visit our website and explains how we use these data and the steps we take to protect it. The notice also describes the choices you have about collecting and using your information when visiting our website.
What information do we collect about you and how do we use it?
In general, you can visit our website without disclosing personal information about yourself. We do not collect personal information about you (such as your name and contact details) when you visit this website unless you voluntarily submit data using one of the available forms for a particular purpose (contact form, registration form, shopping form, subscribe to the newsletter) and thereby give your consent to the collection and use of your personal information for the purposes mentioned. All personal data is used solely for the purposes for which they were collected and for which they were granted. We will not make the collected data in any way available to unauthorized third parties, except for the legally prescribed purpose. All data is deleted upon termination of the purpose for which it was collected or termination of the contractual relationship and no later than the expiration of all legal obligations related to the retention of personal data.
Here are some additional circumstances in which we will share your information with authorized third parties and additional purposes for which we use your information:
Providing Information to Google Inc.
We share data with our accountants for tax purposes. For example, we share the invoices we issue and receive with our accountants for the purposes of completing tax returns and accounts at the end of the year.
Types of personal data we process
The personal data collected in the contact form are: first and last name, e-mail, telephone, company, city, country.
Personal information collected in the purchase of machines form: first and last name, e-mail, phone,company, city, country, machine name, condition, year, address, images.
The personal data collected in the newsletter is: e-mail.
Personal information collected in the registration form and checkout form: first and last name, company, company pin, address, city and zip code, country, phone, email.
Information that is automatically collected on our website
We automatically collect information in server log files, such as your IP address, browser type, redirection / exit page, and operating system. We use this information to manage our web pages and our technical solutions, understand how visitors move through our website and services and improve your experience while using our website and services.
Access and update your personal information
Our user has the following rights at any time:
- the right to access data and access to data
- right to information on processing of personal data
- right to data transfer
- the right to withdraw privola
- the right to file a complaint
- right to correction and change of personal data in case the information is incomplete or incorrect
- the right to be deleted in cases such as cessation of processing, withdrawal of a claim or in the case of filing a complaint
If you want to inwoke any of these rights, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
Security of your personal information
We are committed to taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful handling of them and their accidental loss, destruction or damage. When submitting your personal information through our website, this information is sent over the Internet safely through high-quality encryption and stored on our secure servers.
NOTICE ON THE METHOD OF SUBMITTING CONSUMER PROPOSALS
In accordance with Article 10 Paragraph 3 of the Consumer Protection Act (Narodne novine, nr. 41/14, 110/15) informs consumers that complaints with which they raise their dissatisfaction with the purchased product or on the quality of the provided service may be submitted in writing and they shall without delay, in writing, confirm receipt of that objection. An objection can also be filed in writing to the following address: Metal – Kovis d.o.o., Stara cesta 14, Mala Rakovica, 10430 Samobor, Hrvatska ili e-mail adresu: email@example.com
The reply to the written complaint of the consumer will be given in writing no later than 15 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, so please give us your objection response address.
Download the complaint form HERE
ONE SIDED CONRACT TERMINATION
You can fill in and send us a copy of the one-sided contract termination form on our web site.
Confirmation of receipt of a notice of unilateral termination of contract will be sent to you, without delay, by electronic mail.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONE SIDED CONRACT TERMINATION
1. Calculation of the term for unilateral termination of the contract
You can terminate the contract unilaterally within 14 days without giving reasons.
In order to be eligible for the unilateral termination of this Agreement, you must notify us of your decision to terminate the contract unilaterally before the expiration of the deadline and this by an unambiguous statement sent by post or by e-mail, specifying your name, address, phone number, facsimile or email address, and you can also use the enclosed example of a one-off termination agreement template at the bottom of the page.
The term of one-off termination shall be 14 days from the date on which you or a third person you have designated, and who is not a carrier, have recieved the goods that are the subject of the contract.
2. Refund of the amount paid
Refunds can only be made after the goods are returned to us or after you provide proof that you have returned the goods back to us.
3. Return of goods
Return the goods to us without unnecessary delay, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date you have submitted your decision to unilaterally terminate the contract
4. Return Goods Costs
You have to pay the direct costs of returning the goods yourself.
5. Consumer Responsibility for Value Reduction of Goods
You are responsible for any impairment of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, except for what was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
The right to one-sided termination of the contract is excluded in the cases referred to in Article 74 of the Consumer Protection Act. For full information on the right of customers to unilateral termination of contracts, please see the Consumer Protection Act.
Download the one-off termination agreement here HERE
Pricelist for GLS delivery service:
- up to 2 kg 21,00 kn
- up to 3 kg 24,00 kn
- up to 5 kg 26,00 kn
- up to 10 kg 28,00 kn
- up to 15 kg 29,00 kn
- up to 20 kg 31,00 kn
- up to 25 kg 34,00 kn
- up to 30 kg 37,00 kn
- up to 40 kg 41,00 kn
Price of ransom:
- 5,00 kn
For all delivery prices VAT 25% is added.
For any order wich include machinery, we will work out delivery arrangement.
TERMS OF SALE
These Terms and Conditions of Sale define the procedure for ordering, paying for, delivering and submitting complaints about products offered on our website. The Supplier (Seller) of the products offered in the metal-kovis.hr (hereinafter referred to as "Products") is Metal – Kovis d.o.o., Samobor, and the Customer is any visitor to the Web Catalog who selects at least one Product, completes the online order form and sends it to the Seller.
Products are ordered using the online form or by telephone. The Customer should complete the Profile with the general particulars required for the payment and delivery of the chosen Products and will be notified by e-mail after his/her order is fulfilled. After you select a Product, you may click its details and learn everything about it or have a better look at it and, if you want to buy it, just click the shopping cart and it will immediately be added to it. Within your shopping cart, you may choose quantities or select not to make any purchase. You shopping cart will be constantly visible and accessible to you so you can take your time browsing our window. Once you are done shopping, return to your shopping cart and select Complete Order. You will receive a notification of successfully completed shopping at your e-mail address.
The following payment options are available:
1. Credit Cards
Diners Club, Visa, MasterCard and Maestro
T-Com Payway, a T-Com online credit card authorization service, is used for payment and data security. Payment and credit card authorization takes place online in real time. The system's special security protocols protect all the data of all participants in the process of purchasing over the Internet.
Learn more here:
2. Bank transfer
When you choose this payment method, you will receive an order confirmation with all the information you need to make a payment. You can then make payments by using internet banking or by the way you normally pay your bills - via bank, mail, Fine or similar.
Upon receipt of payment we will send you ordered items.
3. Cash on delivery
Payment is made when picking up the goods and paid to the delivery person.
The content of these web pages is provided by the Metal-Kovis d.o.o. team and it is protected by copyright.
Except as otherwise expressly provided in the content thereof, you have the right to view, copy, print and/or distribute (but not alter) the content on this web Site, provided that you shall use this content for information and not for commercial purposes and that the contents you will use have in display the relevant copyright info.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that your browser saves on the disk when you visit our website. This allows our website to recognize your computer when you visit us next time so that we can offer you a more personalized experience. Cookies are not aimed at spying on a user and do not follow all that the user is doing and are not a malicious code or virus. Also, cookies are not related to unwanted messages or spam, they can not save a password and are not intended solely for advertising. Information such as your name or email address will not be saved - the website can not access your personal information and files on your computer.
Types of cookies
- Cookie Sessions and Permanent Cookies
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that run out after you leave the web site. These cookies are required for the proper performance of certain applications or functionalities on this Site.
- Persistent cookies are used to improve our users' experience (eg, remember the details of the application so you do not have to enter them every time you have a website). These cookies remain in the cookie of your browser for a long time. This time period will depend on the choice of settings on your Internet browser. Permanent cookies allow data to be uploaded to the web server each time you visit the site.
- First and Third Party Cookies
- First-party cookies - released by this site. These cookies are often used for the proper functioning of the website and for remembering your preferences on the web site.
- Necessary and other cookies
- Necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and the use of its features and / or services. For example, they allow you to navigate through the website and sign in to safe areas. By using this website you will automatically be granted access to the necessary cookies without which the website can not work.
- Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for example, which pages visitors most often come across and receive error messages from those pages. These cookies do not collect the information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies are anonymous. They only serve to improve the functioning of this website.
- Functional cookies allow our website to remember the choices and adjustments you made during your visit and provide enhanced personal features. For example, remember to change your language preferences or currency preferences. They can also be used to enable third parties (such as AddThis) to provide social sharing tools and remember your preferred sharing services.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through the web site. It is intended to show ads that are relevant and interesting to a particular user, and thus more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
Cookies used on this website:
- The cookies with the name PHPSESSID contain only a reference to the session stored on the web server. No data is stored in the user's browser and this cookie can only be used on the current website.
- First party cookies
- Session Cookie
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting all cookies on this website.
- First party cookies
- Session / Permanent Cookie (if you do not accept all cookies, then it's a Session cookie, otherwise it's a Permanent Cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting only the necessary cookies on this website.
- First party cookies
- Session / Permanent Cookie (If you accept all cookies, then it's a Session cookie, otherwise it's a Permanent Cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- Various cookies that start with 'exp_'. These cookies are set by our content management system and include information such as: When you last visited our website, the previous pages you viewed, the length of the registered user session, session ID ... We use this information only for better functionality of the website. 'exp_csrf_token' is used to send forms on a page, this is a unique and random set of numbers and letters that protects our web site from spammers.
- First party cookies
- exp_csrf_token and exp_tracker are session cookies, rest are permanent cookies
- exp_cart duration 24h, does not collect personal information, used only to indentify your cart
- exp_valuta duration 1 year, does not collect personal information, used only to display chosen currency
- __atuvc (1 year), __atuvs (30 minutes), __atssc (1 year)
- addthis.com: ssc, cw_id, mus, uid, sshs, ssh, _ga, _gid, ssc, uvc, ouid, notice_preferences, notice_gdpr_prefs, na_tc, loc, na_id
facebook.com: sb, datr, locale, wd, fr
pinterest.com: _auth, _pinterest_cm, _pinterest_sess
linkedin.com: _lipt, liap, lang, lidc, bcookie, _guid, _ga, sdsc, li_at, JSESSIONID, bscookie, sl, share_setting, visit
This site: __atuvc (1 year), __atuvs (30 minutes), __atssc (1 year)
- Permanent cookies
- _ga (2 years), _gid (1 day), _gat (1 minute), AMP_TOKEN (30 seconds - 1 year), _gac (3 months), __utma (2 years), __utmb (30 minutes), __utmc (session), __utmt (10 minutes), __utmz (6 months)
- First party cookies
- Permanent cookies
First party cookies - doubleclick.net: DSID, IDE
- Permanent cookies
- CONSENT, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, _ga
- Third party cookies - YouTube
- Permanent cookies
How to accept or reject cookies
You can always block the use of some or all of the cookies we use on our website, but this may affect its functionality.
The cookie settings box is located at the bottom of this page. After selecting the settings, you can reset those cookie settings at the bottom of this page at any time.
You can also accept or reject some or all cookies by customizing your browser settings. The following links provide information on how to change the settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Opera. Some browsers allow you to surf in "anonymous" mode, limiting the amount of data set on your computer, and automatically deleting persistent cookies placed on your device when you finish browsing. There are many third-party apps you can add to your browser to block or manage cookies. You can also delete cookies that were previously set in your browser by selecting the option to clear the browsing history, and then turn on the cookie deletion option. For more information on cookies and setting your browser settings, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.